By default, TED-Ed sends you email notifications about new activity on lessons you're involved with. If you want to change your settings for these emails, go to your account settings page (you will need to log in to your account). You can manage email settings for these categories:
- Email me when my student replies to feedback.
- Email when my educator gives me feedback.
- Email me when someone responds to a discussion I started.
- Email me when someone responds to a discussion that I am participating in.
- Email me when open discussions are added to lessons I am participating in.
Un-checking all of the options will stop all emails from TED-Ed. If you encounter any problems, please contact us at email@example.com.