TED-Ed Student Talks program is a free curriculum for students and educators on a mission to identify, develop, and deliver student ideas via TED-style talks!
All grade-school students (K-12 or international equivalent) are eligible to participate in TED-Ed Student Talks. TED-Ed Student Talks can be developed:
- In an extracurricular setting, a group, called a TED-Ed Club
- In a classroom as part of a curriculum
- In another youth/ed program as a plug-in to an existing program
Through the program, students will:
- Identify and develop an idea they are passionate about
- Transform their idea into a compelling TED-style talk
- Learn how to give and receive feedback
- Strengthen their public speaking and presentation skills
- Connect with other students in the program from all over the world
- Publish their talk on the TED-Ed Student Talks YouTube Channel (optional!)
Educators and school administrators may submit an application to participate.
TED-Ed Student Talks are completely free, both for teachers and students!
Check out our webpage to learn more and access the application! If you have questions, contact email@example.com.