Need to update the email address associated with your TED.co account?
Follow these steps:
- Log in to TED.com with your current email and password
- Click on the account menu in the upper right corner
- In the menu, click Account settings
- On the Account settings page, enter your new email address
- Click ‘Save’
- Check your new email inbox for a message from TED with the subject “Please verify your email.” You will need to click the link in the email to confirm the change for your TED.com account
- You will also receive a notification email in your old inbox. It does not ask for confirmation, to prevent accidentally confirming an incorrect email address.
If you have forgotten your password, you can request a password reset by visiting this page and entering your email address:
If you no longer have access to the inbox of the email address associated with your account, please reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.
To update your email address for any TED newsletter, click Update subscription preferences at the bottom of the newsletter. If you don't see that link, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.