Signing up for a TED.com account allows you to...
- create a profile, including photo and bio
- like or save talks to watch later
- keep track of talks you've started or already watched
- receive talk Recommendations
- write your own endorsements for talks
- ...and more!
Creating an account is quick, easy, and free. Here's how:
- Visit https://auth.ted.com/users/new (if that link opens the TED help portal, then you're already logged in)
- Submit your email username and password
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email (make sure to check your spam folder)
- Click the link in the confirmation email and voilà -- you have a TED.com account!
- You’ll know you’re logged in properly if you visit TED.com see a red and gray circle avatar in the upper right corner (this is now your Account menu button).
Confirmation links expire! If your confirmation link doesn’t work, or if you never received one, you can request a new confirmation email by submitting your email address here: https://auth.ted.com/account/confirmation/new
Please note that signing up for the TED Daily newsletter does not create a TED.com account. You must sign up separately for a TED.com account.
Here are some other opportunities to sign-up for TED communications and programs:
Subscribe to the TED Daily newsletter: https://www.ted.com/newsletter
Explore the TED-Ed library of video lessons, or create your own: https://ed.ted.com/
Master the art of public speaking with help from TED: https://masterclass.ted.com/